Stipple! quilt blocks are professionally digitized quilt designs that coordinate perfectly with bold, raw-edge applique shapes. No matter your skill level, you can create flawless quilt blocks with your embroidery machine! Use this Stipple Dog collection for an endless variety of projects - quilts, pillows, placemats, tote bags, sweatshirts and more.
Wall Hanging Finished Sizes:
- 7 1/2" blocks: 24 1/2" x 29 1/2"
- 6" blocks: 22 1/2" x 25 1/2"
Follow these simple steps to create a flawless quilt block:
- Hoop batting and block fabric. Stitch color 1, the quilting and collar placement guide.
- Place applique fabric over collar outline, stitch tackdown and trim.
- Place face fabric over outline and stitch tackdown. Trim.
- Add the mouth applique.
- Add the tongue and eye applique fabrics.
- Slide tear away stabilizer under the hoop and stitch the eye details.
Stipple! Dogs includes 9 dog blocks featuring the following breeds:
- Embroidery designs for 6" x 10" and 8" x 12" hoops
- Instructions, Color Sequence Charts and Templates as PDF files
- Embroidery Formats: C2S, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3
Requirements: Windows 7, 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86), or 64-bit (x64) processor, 1G Hard Drive Space, 2 GB RAM, CD or DVD Optical Drive, 800x600 Display, PDF Reader